Saturday, December 24, 2016

A little background

I love to crochet.  I've been working on it diligently for a decade.  I was able to get a lot of free patterns over the years.  I would like to return the favor by posting some of my own crochet patterns for free.  I've designed a few items over the last couple of years.  Things I'll be getting posted on here in the near future include the Alien face hugger amigurumi,  a wicked spider web shawl,  and a goddess doll soft toy/ amigurumi for my pagan friends. 
I've written these patterns down,  in addition to the the tea light cozy pattern I published on here a couple of years ago.
I'd also like to network with other hookers. 
I often look at other crochet work to get inspiration.  If I have used someone else's work for inspiration,  I will make a note if it.  We all get stuck sometimes,  so if I use a tutorial or you tube video,  I will link to that as well. 
I prefer written patterns and am only recently getting into charts.  I may incorporate charts too as this evolves.  I'm looking forward to putting my stuff out there!!  Enjoy.
Gianna

No comments:

Post a Comment